it has been a beautiful wednesday, and i am grateful, among other things for –
1. all you blogger folks, for your visits and all the kind, beautiful words u leave behind. when i first started off blogging, it didn’t really matter. now it seems to. i love all of u.
2. this quote i found early this morning on my collague’s table –
‘Contentment is a feeling that envelopes you when you’re truly thankful for what you have and are no longer seeking to acquire more’
it reminded me that apart from posting gratitude, i have a long, long way to go.
3. my impulse, that ultimately resulted in the most beautiful weekend that i already told you about.
4. my father – for just not giving up and being there through everything.
5. the couple of eunuchs that barged into my workplace yesterday(the watchman was sent out on an errand) and just refused to leave. they live the most ignoble lives, partly due to their birth, part due to their attitude, and part owing to the attitude of those around them. they usually demand money, and as luck would have it, i only had 10 rupees in my wallet (thats all i usually give anyways). they wanted more money, and in spite of all the persuasion, just wouldn’t budge. the rest of my colleagues, had their own reasons to ignore them and not part with any money. i hadn’t felt so helpless in a long time 🙂